Here at Anthem we respect your privacy and we are committed to processing personal information of our customers in a secure manner in line with our legal obligations.
This Policy explains how Anthem will use any personal information that we may collect about you when you use our website, applications, web forms, or when you use or are the recipient of our services.
The information we learn from our customers helps us to personalise and continually improve your experience and our services. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments/ invoices, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, and recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We may use your information to prevent or detect fraud or because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings. And to enable third parties to carry out logistical or other functions on our behalf.
1. What Information we collect
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our Personal Data Protection Policy at [Link]
Anthem is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We may collect the following types of personal data from you:
In the operational use and maintenance of our services, Anthem may collect personal information when:
- you use our website,
- you use our services,
- you contact us, or;
- you are a recipient of our services.
This may include information which is recorded on items being delivered to you or if you have:
- completed an online form,
- Set up an account or entered information on the Anthem website,
- provided information as part of a web form contact request / enquiry, or;
- contacted Anthem in writing or by phone.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details,
- information required to provide you with a service, and the details of the service that you have used,
- details of any enquiry,
- information about items delivered to, or;
- signatory information when signing for receipt of a delivery.
2. Why we need it
Anthem collects your personal information in order:
- To provide you with our service(s),
- To process your order and to provide after sales service, and;
- To enhance or improve our services.
Anthem will not sell or provide your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so. All other information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws.
3. How Anthem collects personal information:
- Directly from customers, for example when a customer contacts Anthem regarding a delivery, signs to confirm receipt of a delivery, or makes an enquiry.
- From our retail partners, who provide Anthem with information about the end customer, so that we may fulfill our delivery services.
- When products or services are provided together with a business partner and the information is collected by the business partner in order for Anthem to provide you with the service.
4. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed in Anthem located in the United Kingdom. Hosting and storage of your data takes place within the European Economic Area (EEA).
In operating our services, it may become necessary to transfer the data that we collect from you to third parties and business partners who are located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Any such transfer of information will only be in connection with the services that Anthem provides and Anthem will ensure that the information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
By providing your data to us you agree to this transfer taking place.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law, where you have consented with us to do so, or in order to fulfill our service to you.
5. How long we keep it
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information or terminate your account with us.
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to access to any information that we hold relating to you. Requests must be made in writing and Proof of identification is required to protect your information and to ensure it is not disclosed to unauthorised parties.
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact email@example.com or in writing to Anthem Clothing, 55, Deeside Point, Tenth Ave, Deeside CH5 2UA, UK. We will then look-into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s office ICO and file a complaint with them.